搜索
写经验 领红包
 > 运动

飞行的乌龟伊索寓言英语(飞行的乌龟告诉我们什么道理)

导语:伊索寓言 - 飞行的乌龟 (下)

Hey! Perhaps, you can teach me. Ha, ha ha, You must be joking.

嘿!或许你可以叫我?哈!哈!哈!你在开玩笑吧!

How can a Turtle fly ? Why ? You can teach me.

乌龟怎么能飞呢?为什么不能呢?你可以教我呀。

That&39;t even have wrings, And you are too heavy.

无稽之谈。你连翅膀都没有,而且你太重了。

Why do I need wrings? You need wrings to fly.

为什么我要有翅膀?你要有翅膀才能飞呀!

Oh, no, Boo-hoo, Then I can&39;t, so cheer up.

哦,不,呜,呜,呜,那么我不能飞吗?不能,但是你会游泳,我不会,所以开心点。

How about this, Mrs. eagle ! What ?

那这样好不好,老鹰太太?什么?

Can you take me up? It&39;ll do anything for you. Well, I don&39;s dangerous up there, What if you fall? Don&39;ll hold on tight, Ino&39;s go up. One, two, three, whee …

好啊,现在抓紧了。我们上去吧。一,二,三,嘎…

The Eagle takes the Turtle up into the sky. Oh my goodness! It&39;m fine now, look below.

你还好吗?你要回到下面吗?不,不,我现在很好,看看下面。

It&39;m flying. Okay, let&39;s too dangerous.

不,不要,我还要到更高的地方。那太危险了。

The Turtle insists. So the Eagle takes him up even higher.

乌龟坚持着。所以老鹰带他到更高的地方。

It is so wonderful up here. I think I can fly by myself now.

这里实在是太棒了。我想现在我可以靠自己飞了。

What ? ! Are you crazy ? You can&39;ll show you, Please, Let me go.

不,我可以。我飞给你看,请放开我。

Are you please, But I warned you, Good luck. The Eagle lets go and the Turtle starts to go down.

遵命,不过我可是警告过你了。祝好运。老鹰将乌龟放开,而乌龟开始往下掉。

The Fish sees the Turtle falling down. What&39;t Mr. Turtle flying?

哦,不!!!我应该待在陆地上的。嘿,为什么乌龟先生不飞呢?

He is coming down really fast. Be careful, Mr. Turtle!

他掉落的好快,小心,乌龟先生。

There&39;t envy him anymore. Know your limits.

可怜的乌龟先生,我再也不羡慕他了。要有自知之明。

免责声明:本站部份内容由优秀作者和原创用户编辑投稿,本站仅提供存储服务,不拥有所有权,不承担法律责任。若涉嫌侵权/违法的,请反馈,一经查实立刻删除内容。本文内容由快快网络小美创作整理编辑!